Thursday, January 21, 2010

We have been set apart for a special purpose. Everything in our lives is supposed to be seen that way. We are given our time and talents as means to offer praise and service back to God in appreciation for His salvation. I don't just write for myself; I write for God's sake. I don't just serve my family; I serve them for God's sake. God not only loved His children before time began, but He also designed each one of them for a special path, task, and calling. God puts His hand on our lives in ways that prepare us to display His glory to the world in a way that is unique to each of us. God knows the number of hairs of our heads, and can call the stars by name, and He certainly knows us, His highest creation, inside and out, and is sovereignly, providentially guiding our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment