Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our desire is that others have the opportunity to know Jesus, especially those who lives in the most darkness, where they have no Bible and no Gospel witness. I want to be a willing conduit so that Christ can rescue them from their sin, and shine in and through their lives, so that they, in turn, will stand up for His Kingdom. I want to see society get changed for the better through the love of Jesus Christ, and I believe that's ultimately the only way it will happen. I want to be part of that change. I want to make a difference in this world, in the U.S. and around the world. Everything in my life flows from my response to Christ's love and my desire to share it with others. My main goal in my life is to be the person He created me to be for His will and His kingdom. Above all else, I seek for the God of the Bible to be known and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment