Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our being made in God's image drives us to the very best parts of life. Every human being is innately driven to discover and creativity because of God's imprint on our souls as our creator. We are all designed to be philosophers, theologians, scientists, artists, musicians, linguists, lovers, and reproducers, and if we neglect any one of those areas in life, it will feel like something is missing; I therefore pursue them all like there's no tomorrow. Every moment is a transcendent, theological, romantic, artistic, beautiful moment for me. I love life. I believe that we are made to enjoy the gift of creating beauty every day. I love the beauty of creation and the joy being able to be a partner with the Lord in redeeming people and things, restoring their beauty for His glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment