Saturday, August 29, 2009

Offering by Kelly Minter

I will not give what costs me nothing when I bring my Sacrifice
Cause You have asked for only one thing, that I gladly give my life.

So now I lay down on Your altar, knowing what I lose I'll find.
Please receive me though I falter, for all I have is Yours; it's no longer mine.

With my mouth I will praise, with my strength I will obey--this is my offering.
I will go where You lead; I will trust what I can't see--this is my offering; this is my offering.

May my worship be a fragrance, rising up in sweet refrain
As I come into Your presence, may I be a life worthy of Your name.

With my mouth I will praise, with my strength I will obey--this is my offering.
I will go where You lead; I will trust what I can't see--this is my offering; this is my offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment