Sunday, January 27, 2008

Healthiness

I've been learning a lot about nutrition and healthy eating recently, from what I'm reading on my own and from what I'm learning from my chiropractor. It's been neat to see myself making the difficult but important change in eating habits. I ate fairly well before, but I am becoming much more conscious of what I eat.

I went to the grocery store this morning after church and realized as I was checking out that almost all of the groceries were fruits, vegetables, nuts, or other healthy foods. No fake sugars, no processed foods, just natural food.

I've also been exercising a lot more since I've had more control of my schedule down here in Georgia, and it feels great to be getting in better shape.

It's also just good to see my own desire to truly be healthy, in every sense, with a stronger focus now on my bodily health. Speaking of which, I'll be off my sleep medicines next week, which is great. It's been a hard choice to make, but I know it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment