Monday, March 5, 2007

Missions Conference

Tonight at church (www.cosnet.org), Steve Richardson spoke. He's the head of www.Pioneers.org and the son of Don Richardson, who wrote "Eternity in Their Hearts."

Awesome! He spoke on when the glory of the Lord fills the earth, when people will worship Jesus in every language. I got a chance to talk with him after the service, and he was so encouraging.

I signed up for some ministries in downtown Philadelphia over the next few weeks. I am really excited! I really want to be actively serving, and though I certainly consider my second book, which I'm working on really hard, to be a calling, I want to help others along the way as well. I think we're going to the Feltonville are this Saturday, and to Logan the next, and to the Overbrook area the last week of March.


Good stuff. It did my heart good to start moving in that direction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment